Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Times Square

Coming from London I expected a square to be a square and not where two roads meet. So I was surprised to find that Times Square isn't a square at all but a number of streets.







The police were everywhere


 

5 comments:

  1. So something like Piccadilly circus then. I always though Times Square was a square as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, never thought about that !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying 'your' NY trip. You are getting some fantastic shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember when I discovered it wasn't a proper square, but I remember being very surprised to hear that as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.