Saturday 18 May 2013

Emma's Starlight Diner

We had great fun this evening in this diner. All the waiters and waitresses are wannebees on the stage and sing whilst they are serving. They are all good but some are really excellent.

It was the Starlight Diner on Broadway. We had been there for breakfast but decided to return this evening for dinner and we were so glad we did.




 
 
 
 






 



Enjoyed the evening so much decided to order a dessert so we could stay there longer. I opted for a banana split. I reckoned there was enough on the plate to feed the whole diner!

 

7 comments:

  1. I had a banana split in Boston after going out for dinner, wish I had left it there was enough for at least 2, felt sick after. Nice though. Glad your enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great evening! That dessert is very over the top again, do they never learn, less is more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one huge banana split! I suspect you didn't manage to eat it all, so send it over my way, okay? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to New York! What a fun time. I'm about to retire in two weeks and looking forward to my own adventures. Enjoyed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went here twice on our last visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!!!

    Lol! I don't think I've ever seen a banana split that big!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.