Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Friday, 7 June 2013

Weekend reflection on the sundial


With such a sunny day this sun dial was working perfectly.





 I tried to photograph the Royal engineers badge on the side of the sundial but couldn't avoid the self portrait.



Sharing with

Click to see the rules and to take a badge for yourself.

14 comments:

  1. :-) Nice reflection! Even if you didn't mean to do it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great reflection photo. Nice to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photos! And I wouldn't advise kayaking in the Amazon. I lived there for a year and I also watched the movie 'Mosquito Coast.' LOL

    P.S. I'm your newest follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great reflection and shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shiny objects are very hard to take a photo of, you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, sometimes you have ther reflections even if you don´t want it. Cool shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's just watching time go by .... A great pic and nice to see some sunshine in your corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice angle on the self-portrait, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice reflections from different angles. I like that one with your self-portrait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great reflections, Marie... I liked the one you did which included the self-portrait... NEAT.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. The self portrait is relly cool ! Nice subject of reflection indeed. And thanks for coming by my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful colours & composition...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always fun to have a selfportait reflected! The sundial is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a neat badge, I like that idea for a selfie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.