Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Friday, 20 July 2012

A rainbow by the river

A day off today so went for a wander. Couldn't resist this view of the rainbow coloured sand by the banks of the river Thames. It was still early so not so many children playing there yet.

2 comments:

  1. I can feel the anticipation building in your pictures, day by day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful...... I know the excitement just keeps on building. I am SOSOSOSOSOSO glad I found your blog. It is just so exciting...

    Bet you are getting excited also. Won't be long now 'til you will be very busy --and there will be people EVERYWHERE.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.