Saturday 11 July 2015

Harlesden

Now that I have no further trips planned during the next couple of months I am determined to complete exploring and researching the rest of the Bakerloo Underground line. This was a challenge I set myself last year to visit each Underground station and explore the area around it. Little did I realise how long it would take. It is almost a year since I began and I have yet to complete one line. If you want to see how I get on I am publishing the posts on my other blog 


(Just in case you're interested there are 302 separate underground stations!)

7 comments:

  1. I did tell you, but you creating a terrific record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, in theory, you could have visited them all in a year. And still have two months left over to do other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It keeps you off the street as we say here, but in your case it keeps you just on the street! Quite a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series ... Off to the other blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.