Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Friday, 2 November 2012

Queenstown

Today we arrived in Queenstown and it was my turn to have a room to myself. I am on a twin share which means as there are 2 others we take it in turns to share a room. I really struck lucky. The room was excellent and the views were spectacular.

 

Such a view from the balcony that I decided to eat in.





 

4 comments:

  1. decent glass of New Zealand Pinot I hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! My first trip to New Zealand I didn't get to see much snow on the Southern Alps in Q-town. Second time I did, but not nearly as much as that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly I was too busy during my last New Zealand trip to blog about it as much as I'd have liked... I keep meaning to finish that story but I keep having other trips to talk about as well! So much blogging to do, so little time! Anyhow here was my first (well second since I'd been there 3 years before) of Queenstown:

    Flying South for the Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a stunning view from your hotel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.