Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Friday, 4 October 2013

The Hen party

These girls seemed to be having a good time.




They were off celebrating with the future bride to be. Let's hope the wedding isn't in the morning! 




 

6 comments:

  1. I've seen photos of that before, it looks like good fun, not sure it would be later for them after hitting the clubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look twice to figure out what they were sitting on. Those are ducks! A weird vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned the existence of Hen parties through blogging ! It's not a use here or in Germany (at least when in the 70th) I think it's a great idea ! My new DIL had one too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are having fun...but yeah, the wedding better not be the next day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.