Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Saturday, 12 October 2013

South Bank

The theme for the festival at the South Bank Centre during the summer was 'Neighbourhoods'. It had lots of activities from gardens in a window box to lines of poetry around the buildings and the beach. This was the mural on the side of the centre.


 Neighbours and the Sweepers.

9 comments:

  1. Now I like those sculptures on the building

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing the mural and topiaries with you, and again on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed seeing the mural and topiaries with you, and again on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love things like that! This reminds me of a post by J_on_Tour about Banksy. Clever and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool looking mural! The sweeper are neat! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great festival. I love the mural. Bet there were lots of great window boxes and lines of poetry around the neighborhoods.

    Have a great Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the sweepers!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne.

    PS; I almost feel well today - thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the image of the two on the roof sweeping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.