Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Friday, 29 August 2014

Reflections at Biddulph Grange gardens

On my way back from Manchester last weekend I stopped off at Biddulph Grange Garden, in Staffordshire, a large Victorian garden with plants from all around the world. Here are a few reflections I came across whilst wandering around.
On the woodland walk I found this old tree trunk where water had collected in its hollow trunk. 












Sharing with James @ Weekend Reflections

19 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the big stone, the first pic... First I tought you turn the pic upside down to fool us, but when I understood it was because it is perforated that we were able to see the puddle reflection from that angle... Plus I always look for naturally perfored stones, when I go to the beach : I never found one that HUGE !!! ^^

    The lst picture is also so beautiful...

    Nice serie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and fantastic reflections. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative reflections shots ~ love the last one ~ Happy Weekend to you!

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fabulous reflections. I love the one with the bridge and the castle the best, but nice job ~ well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a wonderful place. Your photos are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely reflections you mentioned on your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lake with an Asian theme looks so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a beautiful day and a beautiful place to look for reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely lake, greeting from Belgium
    http://louisette.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! Those pictures are very restful to contemplate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ao many lovely and beautiful reflections. Wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice series!
    Greetings from Germany :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely blue sky do for your visit. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops that should read "blue sky day"!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful place! Wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely garden! I liked all the reflections in the water

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.