Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Friday, 15 November 2013

Docklands reflection

This reflection looks as though there is a painting embedded in the otherwise dull brick wall.




Linking up with James at Weekend reflections



11 comments:

  1. I agree with you, certainly brightens up a dull brick l wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does indeed brighten up that brick wall!! That's terrific and a great capture for the day!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clever and well-spotted capture. Wishing you a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful reflection shot ~ very creative ~ thanks for your comments also ~ carol, xxx
    wwww.acreativeharbor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great find. :)
    Had you not explained I would have thought it to be a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right!! It's practically a piece of modern art!! Just the thing for a wall like that ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well spotted. An opportunity you just couldn't pass on to take a photo, I am sure. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just like a painting hanging on a wall... Nicelt spotted !

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very nice find! It's almost like a painting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.