Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Vehicles on parade

Here are a few more photos of various vehicles I came across yesterday at the New Year's Day Parade.

This bright orange car is from a well known TV show which I think is called ' The Dukes of Hazzard'.

How about travelling around the country on one of these bikes.






I took a close up off the front of this one:


Or maybe travel a bit more sedately in a rickshaw:

 These are a common sight around theatreland in central London although not usually as decorative as this one. And then I spotted this vehicle/ boat/hot-air balloon. This was the one I wanted to travel in!



 Linking with 'Orange you glad it's Friday'

 

6 comments:

  1. Interesting rides. I can't decide which one I really like. But I'd prioritize the hot-air balloon as I've never been on one. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is incredible what people can make of a singel vehicle. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm claiming the orange as RED!!! The colour is a great accent in your shots - looks like a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring on the parade I say! Some fun vehicles here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos of the parade ~ very creative ~ ^_^

    A Creative Harbor aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.