Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Wednesday, 6 March 2013

skateboard graveyard

Have you ever wondered where all those skateboards go when the wheels fall off them.



Well I have discovered their last resting place:

 I saw all these boards on  top of one of the bridge support pillars in the middle of the Thames.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my! I had no idea they congregated somewhere after death. Like elephants, I guess. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tossed aside like their unwanted shoes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen them with one set of wheels missing but still with the other set. I suppose the second set are removed as spares for another board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great discovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a funny "graveyard" ! Never thought of broken skateboards, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - there's a lot of skateboards there, including shoes/sneakers, water bottles and a bunch of other stuff. H-m-m-m, a graveyard for broken skatboards - one would never know. Neat find - first time visitor, will be back this way.Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.