Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Thursday, 4 October 2012

Sydney

Internet access at hotel is so ridiculous that I've not been able to blog. That was terrible news about the ferry crash in Hong kong . I was safely on my way to Sydney by then but my thoughts are with all the families who have lost loved ones. It was a very special day for celebrations that day what a terrible way for it to end. Hopefully blogging sevices will continue as soon as I find cheaper internet access. Off to Magnetic island tomorrow so sorry Dianne but won't be in Sydney this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Try a cafe, or caravan park, or community library - they often have lower cost access than a resort!! Of course, Magnetic Island might be an exception - but you'll be so busy enjoying it you won't NEED internet access!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cost of hotel Internet is ridiculous in this country. As Red says , Libraries, McDonald's and Coffee Club chafes have free interernet

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.