Friday 28 July 2023

Menorca

 Here I am on the small Spanish island of Menorca in the Mediterranean.  I am here with my daughter for some R and R. We are staying in a very quiet hotel with excellent food and superb staff. 


This is the view from our balcony. Only here for a few nights so I am making the most of doing nothing. We are fortunate that the very high temperatures and wildfires have not affected this island. I hope temperatures in other parts of Europe cool down soon. Will comment on your blogs when I return to normal life.

8 comments:

  1. Looks very lovely. I have the weather for the town we will be visiting in Spain on my iPhone and they are having 90 and 100 degree temps all week. I hope it moderates before we go there in September. I imagine being close to water helps keep temps down there where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely.
    Enjoy some R and R with your daughter.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Menorca looks wonderful. The is no blue to match Mediterranean blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen the bushfires across Italy and Greece, Algeria and Tunisia - what unbelievable tragedies. Hopefully everyone on Menorca will be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a view! Hope you enjoy your time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so busy with my "castle" that I missed that you went to Menorca ! Looks beautiful ! I always prefer Italy (of course) we have been on all Canary Islands, most of the people were British !

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.