Wednesday 2 November 2022

Catch up

 Many apologies for not visiting or commenting on posts these last few weeks. This last month has been hectic as I visited youngest grandchild in Leeds on his first birthday then home for one night. Next day flew to Iceland for 5 days then home for one night. Drove to Butlins holiday camp on south coast to meet up with my daughter and her two children for 5 days. Back home for 2 days. Grandson in Leeds unwell drove up there for 5 nights to help cover childcare etc. Back home on Sunday. Monday childcare as the other two grandchildren didn't start back at school until yesterday. I led a guided walk around Mayfair for the u3a yesterday. Today have to catch up on washing, ironing etc as I go to Wales for 4 days tomorrow to meet up with some walking friends. Life should be back to normal sometime next week!

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes life can be overwhelming and then there are big gaps. You are certainly in a busy period. I look forward to seeing photos of the various places you have been to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! What a busy schedule. Hope grandson on the mend. Looking forward to photos of Iceland and Wales when you have time to post some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always have your grandchildren as close as possible to your home. That makes it easier for you to be a hands-on granny as needed, and easier for them to join in on your dinners and outings. Four of my grandchildren live within walking distance of my house and I feel very privileged :)

    Anyhow welcome back to the bloggy world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh it sounds like you are very busy, I'm sure the blog world will wait for you to come back, family comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness! That is busy. I hope you will write about your trip to Iceland. It is a place I would love to spend some time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fine. I am doing catch up myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew, you must be exhausted. I hope your grandson is better and that you enjoy your break in Wales. Look forward to hearing about your travels when you're back and, hopefully, things are a bit less hectic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's what happens in retirement. Too much to do and not enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your days sound busy and blessed, what fun! Hope your grandson is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very busy schedule.
    Hope all is well now.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.