Saturday 7 June 2014

King's Cross in Bloom

A walk from King's Cross station to Regent's Canal was full of surprises today.











 I loved this giant birdcage with the swing inside. Anyone could have a go if they wished.


This young boy was having a great time trying to stop the water shooting up into the air. I hope his Mum had a change of clothes for him!


Then this delightful display of flowers along the banks of the canal provided such a splash of colour.



 I crossed to the other side of the canal to a cafe and just look at these  tables. They all had different flower photographs printed onto them.















Anyone for Jenga or chess whilst you are enjoying a drink by the canal?












Then just as I was walking away from the canal I spotted this wall with its unusual vertical plant display.

8 comments:

  1. So many very original things to see. And you captured them perfectly. Loved the tour! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd try the swing, except that I might begin to feel a little . . . well, like I'm in a cage. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You saw a lot of colorful artsy things today! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really a walk full of surprises, the flowers are wonderful and I like the swing too, I would have a swing myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many fun things to photograph. I love the bright flowers and I think I would have had a go at the swing, too! You must have been out and about early--hardly any people about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like very nice and beautiful walk !

    ReplyDelete
  7. A most interesting walk. Loved the way the flowers were presented. Janey

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.