Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Monday, 17 March 2014

Summer in the city

When I published this post yesterday it should have had these accompanying photos but when I looked today they had mysteriously disappeared.
With temperatures soaring this weekend (18 C on Sat and 20C on Sun) the London Parks were heaving with tourists and locals searching for space to sit down and have a picnic.






5 comments:

  1. It has been rather cold up North this weekend - I replied on my blog to your query about the stations in Blackpool - North is the main station now. South only has an hourly service to Colne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. I am a bit envious! Last March I was in London this week and it was snowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is doing strange things today here too. I had made a post with three photos and only saw one. With help of hubby I managed to get it right. Anyway the wheater does well thank goodness, everybody is enjoying the sun and the high temperatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunny scenes and I adore the daffodils.... making me envious. We don't get traditional spring flowers here in subtropical Florida and we won't be back in Oregon until after they are gone. . Fair trade for not having a bad winter though so I can't cry too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, thats summer come and gone then! It will be winter in July when I arrive!!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.