Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Friday, 21 March 2014

Hove

What a difference a few days make. The weekend was like Summer with glorious blue skies and sunshine. Yesterday I went to Hove which is next to Brighton on the South coast and it was like a winter's day.







No-one using the beach huts today.


9 comments:

  1. Looks like a winter day there rather than spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are right, we had 20 C yesterday with bright sunshine and today 8 C with rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the time of year when the weather is very changeable. Your pictures are still very nice, even if not summery. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those walkers look cold in their winter coat and leaning against the wind. I love the colorful beach huts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beach huts! I used to live in Hove before moving to Sweden. I was in Sussex last weekend with sizzling temps of 20C!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's something about being at a beach in winter which I love.... We always go to the beach in Nov/Dec ---and sometimes it's very cold and sometimes, not... I always enjoy walking on the beach during any season.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just went there to see what would hove into view?

    Sorry!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Oregon Coast spring weather -- always take your winter coat. But a blue sunny day is so appreciated nobody minds the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same happened here, it seemed summer had arrived and now it's all cloudy and cooler...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.