Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Saturday, 14 December 2013

Piccadilly Circus

The bright lights of Piccadilly Circus in London with the statue of Eros enclosed in a snow globe.



The main reason for its enclosure is to protect the statue during the Christmas and New Year celebrations.

Linking with
Maria at Orange you glad its Friday

7 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this before. It looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it's been bubble wrapped. Very cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to protect a statue…AND--it can still be seen (sorta)… Great idea….

    Merry Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever and on top it looks nice !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It needs some snow in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. I wondered why and whether it was a permanent change or what. Clever idea actually. ...I wish I could be in London for the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.