Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Friday, 12 April 2013

Reflections in the Tiergarten

One of the lakes in the Tiergarten in Berlin was so still it was like a mirror.




Click to see the rules and to take a badge for yourself.Sharing with Weekend Reflections

17 comments:

  1. Very beautiful place! ;-)

    Special greetings from the Netherlands,
    DzjieDzjee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful reflections. Looks an interesting place to visit but cold :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first pic is beautiful, like a still life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous place for reflection shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winter makes the place look even bleaker and very cold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Fantastic shot for Reflections ~ so beautiful ~ ^_^

    Glad to see you are having fun After 60

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really superb reflections for the day!! It does indeed look COLD!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are a cold, beautiful reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apparently spring hasn't arrived yet ! Beautiful reflections

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a nice park... Lovely pics !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful .... I love these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's something about trees with bare limbs that rally appeal to me. And I like their reflections too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love reflections on the water! Could spend hours gazing at them...

    There's still snow on the ground in Berlin?! Woah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.