Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Friday, 20 April 2012

Paralympic opening ceremony update

As I said in my previous blog I have been offered a role in the paralympic opening ceremony. I was really surprised by the offer as I felt I hadn't done myself justice as I messed up the final dance routine.  Apparently they took into account my previous 2 auditions and I have been lucky enough to be offered a place. I am not at liberty to say any more about the place I have been offered as this is confidential but don't for one minute think I have been offered any kind of starring role. Anyone taking part (no matter how minor a role undertaken) is being asked not to discuss their part in the ceremony.

2 comments:

  1. well, I look forward to hearing about it when you can be allowed to write about it! Yayy for you and being selected! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top secret, hush-hush? Fantastic! It will create more anticipation with your readers!!! Just be sure to tell us all about it when you can! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.