Saturday 5 October 2024

Arriving in the Scilly Isles

 

Flying to the Scilly Isles is not for everyone. It is a small aircraft - seating for 14.  Any slight winds and you feel the aircraft being buffeted around. I was sitting on the back row but could easily see the pilot and the aircraft controls.



The sun was shining and the islands looked beautiful.


I am staying in a studio flat for the week. Thought there was no bathroom at first. Just a strange wooden structure, which turned out to be a wet room. It wasn't obvious where the door to the bathroom was as all the panels were the same. Not easy, especially at night in the dark!

This was the view from the front of the property but unfortunately I am at the back.
However, I am just five minutes walk from a beach so it didn't take me long to find somewhere to relax and start my holiday.

1 comment:

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.