Monday 1 January 2024

New Year 2024

 

Happy New Year to everyone. A big thank you to all who read and comment on this blog but a special thank you to those of you who read and comment on my other blog: Above the Underground. It has been ten years since I gave myself the challenge of visiting and writing about all 272 underground stations. I still have over 80 more to visit but I am determined to complete the challenge. I am well aware the posts are long but they record the visit more for myself than others. That's why I am thrilled if someone reads the post and comments.

Looking back over 2023 I am pleased that I managed a few trips: Chicago, Albania, Menorca and Bratislava( which I still need to write about). Unusually I have nothing booked for 2024. There are a couple of major events happening which will curtail my plans. 

Hope you are all enjoying the day and I wish you all good health and happiness for the coming year. 



9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Glad you are still blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been great going on your travels with you. Happy new Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Marie. I hope it's good plans curtailing your travel plans. We are headed to Switzerland and the end of June with Untours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed reading both of your blogs during 2023 and look forward to reading more in 2024.
    Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.
    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year. We don't have any holiday planned for this year either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. Happy New Year to you. I hope that we both enjoy sunshine for our photography trips during 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you as well. As far and challenges are concerned that is one of the better ones & if I love there in the smoke I would be tempted to visit the places as well. I was happy to manage to complete my challenge of visit the churches in Wales I have been doing and my next one is to visit all the ones in a book called Oxfordshire's Best Churches, and I might add I have gone to over two thirds of them mind you I have to move my greenhouse at home as well so I have other little challenges as well.
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.