Saturday 16 December 2023

Merry Christmas from London

 The shops on New Bond Street in London all look so festive. I much prefer looking at them than the lights on Oxford Street.













This is Savile Row, home to many of the world's best tailors.
The windows of Fortnum and Mason in Piccadilly


Inside the store
Falling Christmas puddings. These went up and down at regular intervals.


Inside the Savoy Hotel.
It looked magical in the reception are of the hotel.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing a little of London's Christmas decorations. I wish you all a happy and peaceful Christmas.

Sharing with Throughmylens
https://mersad-photography.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! Wished I could see that life ! It seems to me that this year all countries are decorating more and doing more than in previous years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Do have a new camera/phone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, a Merry Christmas to you, too. Love all those decorations. Nothing that fancy around here but some houses put on a good display of lights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great. Wish we had this many decorations in my town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos, especially the Chanel decorations. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely collection of photographs.
    Wishing you the merriest Christmas.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. They have nice Christmas decorations in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. London sure knows how to do Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.