Wednesday 22 June 2022

Not the Chelsea flower show

Sloane Square went to town this month decorating streets and shops in honour of the Queen's Platinum Jubilee and the return of the Chelsea Flower Show at the end of May. There was an Autumn Chelsea Flower show which I attended last November which I wrote about  here. After three years the show was back on at its usually spring time slot. I wasn't there but I did go  and have a look at Sloane Square.




















Many of the displays used fresh flowers which had started to fade by the time I visited.












 Hope you enjoyed coming seeing what's happening on the King's road in Chelsea this month. Sharing with Through my lens

16 comments:

  1. Oh wowzers!!! Those are all rather spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three things make my days blissful - warm sunshine, gorgeous flowers and white wine. I haven't been to the Chelsea Flower Show for years, but the photos bring the pleasure back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I couldn't be there in person, I appreciate all your photos. Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone had such a good time making those decorations with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly did. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I enjoyed those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are just wonderful! So fun and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite, the hydrangeas feature strongly and I like the white wisteria. Even the flag bunting looks very floral.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They don't do things by halves there, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. These decorations are marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed these photos. Pretty elaborate decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing.
    Lovely to see your photographs, everything is so colourful.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh it all looks so lovely! I would have loved to have seen that - so thankyou for taking us along. Enjoy your spring-summer, stay safe and thank you for visiting my blog last week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all beautiful but there is something about the 7th and 8th from last that really attracts me in its quiet colors and hanging flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.