Monday 13 January 2020

Update

Thank you for all your kind thoughts. The family are finally all recovering from the flu, chest infections, sickness virus etc which have proved so debilitating since Christmas. I have been staying at my daughter's but have now returned home although I will go round most days until she is totally back to normal.
Sadly I had no time for blogging. Last year I managed to visit and write about 20 Tube stations for my 'Above the Underground' challenge and I was hoping to complete even more this year. I visited and photographed East Ham station before Christmas and it has taken me this long to write about it. If you want to read about East Ham click here

15 comments:

  1. Glad to know you are all recovering! And I hope you will be back to normal soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I hope everyone is recovering. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news on the health front! And I’m sure you’ll catch up on the tube stations. I do love your posts on those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O dear never knew about that. Flu is not something I want after haveing it many years ago. I'm strugging to get back into writing blogs ATM I need to get out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know everyone is improving and you're able to be back home. Sometimes blogging just has to take a back seat but updates are always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's never easy to be under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look after yourself, it's not always easy to when you're caring for someone else. We'll see you when you can make it :)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been a long job to get your family up and running again. I'm sure they relieved to be back to normal and that they didn't pass it on to you. Blogging can wait even though it is addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear that your family are all on the mend and you will soon be back to your adventures

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's good news to read that your famiky is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fortune that your family is recovering and that their caregiver (you) at least was able to stay well. Hope they are all totally well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad everyone is recovering. And take care of yourself too .. you’ve been working hard! The underground stations will wait for you and so will we! (I saw your new post pop upon my “favorites” list, so I went there first! ).

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's rough being the care giver but I know the family is very thankful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just take care you don't get caught out as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.