Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Recycling bin?

At first I thought this was another type of recycling bin but then I had a second look. It is a sad world we live in when there is a need for something like this in your neighbourhood.


7 comments:

  1. I'm kind of speechless. I wonder if anyone really turns one in.
    Sadly, in the US it's even worse. Police departments occasionally sponsor a few days when people, usually kids, can turn in guns to the police and get something in return like a gift card at a store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily in Poland we can't have guns you need a special certificate to own weapons at home. And I think it is suitable law and order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes sad indeed. I wonder if anyone will put a knife in that, don't think so, you are not a boy without a knife in their opinion I am afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a sad commentary on the life we lead these days. You would never see anything like that in the US, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a government that fears its citizens is a properly placed government. Better than the opposite. Just my opinion. I'm a good Libertarian-American. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like it is in a time warp or should be in a sci-fiction movie. So alien to me to see this but I guess this is the new world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.