Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Friday, 16 March 2012

The Savoy Hotel

Myself and a group of friends went to lunch at the Savoy in London. It is possible to get a great deal in these michelin star restaurants if you go for the set lunch where you have a choice of 3starters, 3 mains and 3 desserts. The cost of a set lunch here was £26 which was excellent value as the food was superb.






After the meal we were given a tour of the kitchens. Here are the 3 chefs responsible for the desserts.




This was a display of orchids in the hotel foyer. We couldn't resist touching them to see if they were real which needless to say they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.