Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Royal Albert Hall

Christmas festivities always start with a sing - song at the Royal Albert Hall. This year my daughter and I went to a slightly different one than usual called 'White Christmas'. I realised it was a little different as no-one was wearing silly xmas outfits and hats with flashing lights. I discretely put mine back in the bag and expected a rather conservative concert but once it got going it was fine. By the time we got to 'The 12 days of Christmas' inhibitions had disappeared and the silly hat made another Xmas appearance!