Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Saturday, 17 December 2011

(Bucket list London Museums #1)Hunterian Museum

In my quest to visit 5 museums I've never visited in London I went to see a friend who works at the Hunterian Museum(www.medicalmuseums.org/Royal-College-of-Surgeons-Hunterian-
It is not a museum for the faint-hearted as it contains anatomical specimans and you can view operations (choose which one you want at the press of a button). Probably the most interesting exhibit for me was the
skeleton of a 7ft 7in giant!