Thursday 1 December 2011

Olympic Ceremony 2nd audition

This audition was harder than the first. We were split into groups of 30 and were active for a much longer period. It still wasn't made clear for what role we were auditioning. Although this time we were introduced to the man (can't remember his name) who choreographed the movements in the play 'War Horse'. Apparently he is responsible for 2 of the movements in the opening ceremony so I assume that was the reason for the audition. Once we were all involved in the various activities I noticed that Danny Boyle had arrived and was intently watching each group and making various comments. He stayed until the end of the audition watching us very closely! I now have to wait another 6-8 weeks before I will hear one way or the other so it's fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.