Sunday 24 February 2019

Gentle Monster

Following on from my previous post,  the product sold in that shop is eyewear or to you and me -  Sunglasses!



The theme of the interior design is aliens obsessed with Kung Fu. Apparently every three minutes a large gong sounds and the arms of the cone-like aliens spring to life. I need to visit when the shop is open next time as it sounds a fun experience. Of course, I  probably wouldn't be interested in the 'eyecare' but would like to have a wander around the rest of the store.




10 comments:

  1. You'll have to post details including what's on the price tags although I suspect it might be the sort of shop where there are no price tags and has the philosophy that if you have to ask the price you can't afford the goods ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it. No eyewear that I could spy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never ever have guessed. I’d like to see what kind of people shop and buy there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would have never guessed. I can see that the shop will attract attention, but will it attract sales.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What??! I would like to meet the person who created these and thought, hmmm, just the thing to sell sunglasses! Got to be an interesting person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very special decorations for sunglasses ! Would never have thought of that, but in this street if I remember well there are several "strange" shops !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never have guessed eye wear but it would be interesting to see monsters come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The marketing departments are certainly getting more and more creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.