Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Wurlitzer Jukebox



This Wurlitzer jukebox took me back to the '60s. Spotted in a cafe in Mexico City.





This one is not a 40's or 50's model as it is a CD playing jukebox which means it is more likely to have been made in the 90's. Nevertheless it still has a certain retro style. 

10 comments:

  1. Thought you were going to say you had one like it at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the real one. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like a good jukebox. Wurlitzer, really?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I haven't seen a jukebox of any sort in ages. Brings back memories. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beauty! I hope you had a chance to put some pesos in and choose a tune.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely remember the first jukebox, Marie... Have never seen the other one --for CD's.... Interesting.. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. They were so much fun. Kids today don't know what they're missing ;)))! Thanks for the link above to your other blog, I enjoy your series very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.