Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Friday, 30 January 2015

Kitchen reflections

I thought this would make a perfect photo for Weekend Reflections and Malik was happy to oblige.
















Making sushi at Billingsgate seafood kitchen this week
 Enjoying the fruits of their labours.
                                               Making black pasta for a seafood lasagna



The course finished on Wednesday after 8 practical sessions. It was a terrific group to work with and hopefully we will keep in touch.

Sharing with James at Weekend Reflections

11 comments:

  1. great capture on the sunglasses! black pasta- is it from a grain? really different! everyone looks happy with this class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now you can prepare sushi for me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to take a cooking class! Looks like it was a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of black pasta. What made it black? Everyone looks as if they had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful 'cool' reflections.. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it was a lot of fun, judging by the faces in the last picture. Cool shades, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very original reflection, and it seems you had a lot of fun too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black pasta is new to me...but looks like you had a wonderful time making it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black pasta and seafood lasagne sounds absolutely scrumptious. Don't think I would know how to make pasta black though - squid ink I'm guessing?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.