Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Saturday, 7 January 2012

(London Museums #2) Bank of England museum

Trying to find new museums to visit in London is easy as there are so many of them.This one is really enjoyable with a number of factual and interactive displays such as finding the code that opens the safe. After quite a few goes and fighting off the children who wanted a go I won a small badge!

You are also allowed to try and pick up a gold bar worth £144,000

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/