Wednesday 5 October 2011

Little Venice

On what seemed to be the first day of Autumn J and myself discovered Little Venice. The area was much smaller than I imagined but definitely picturesque. The idea was to walk from Little Venice to Camden Lock along the tow path which in theory you are supposed to be able to do but today was the day that clearing the tow path of old plants and leaves was taking place! A lot of the one hour walk took place on the pavements above the tow path but once we were through Maida Vale we were allowed back onto the pathway. The section through Regents Park and the Zoo was by far the best with the weeping willows and great views of Snowdon's aviary. In the main an enjoyable walk but next time I think I will start at Camden Lock and turn round once I hit the grotty bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.