Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Stratford Underground

I have had a break from blogging whilst visiting Naples in Italy so I will try and catch up with you all soon. In the meantime I have posted my latest 'Above the Underground' tour here


4 comments:

  1. I do hope you had a wonderful trip to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do envy you. Would love to go to Italy. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! I look forward to seeing your trip in pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy for you that you were able to go! Am looking forward to your photos of Naples!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.