Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Thursday, 11 February 2016

Brightening up the landscape.

This building on Great Eastern Street, in the East end of London was once a plain black building. That was before it was decorated by Camille Walaha. There's no denying it brightens up the street.

18 comments:

  1. How did she do that? Quite a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one way of getting your art out there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brightening the street can't be denied.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's downright beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say, certainly hits you in the face though not sure I like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. That certainly brightens up the building.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Certainly yes ! It looks very cheerful !

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's z huge surface to paint with detail. It certainly stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thinking I would have liked the plain old brick better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes I quite agree, it does brighten things up, maybe more buildings should follow suit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that does brigthen up the street! So colorful! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a statement - no missing this building now. I'm sure it brightens up your city-scape on a dreary grey-sky day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What all is inside? I can imagine giving directions to your office ... you wouldn't need a number at all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, you certainly can't miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.