Welcome to my blog

This is it! I've given up work -retired from the rat race and am about to start on a 10 year adventure, doing all those things I've been meaning to do but never had the time to do them. I've offloaded my responsibilities and it is now my time. So follow my adventures and see whether I actually manage anything!



Monday, 19 September 2011

Malta

Just returned from a very relaxing holiday in Malta. It was all about sun, sea and sand. Hotel had fantastic views over Mellieha Bay and viewing the sun-set from the balcony was breath taking - once we had actually moved to rooms with a balcony that is. We were initially given an apartment with the balcony with no view . I then got a good room but T. got the pits of a room. A view of the sea only available if you stood on a chair in the far corner! She had another room the following morning after yet another discussion with the manager. It all ended peacefully and we went on to enjoy a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.